Happy Friday! My spring break starts today and after looking at the weather forecast for the upcoming week (70 degrees here I come) I am getting pumped! Drew is going to be on a man-trip with his Dad for the week, so its just going to be me and Mila. I am looking forward to catching up on some big projects, visiting friends, painting, and hanging out with my cat. In other news, here are a few things I enjoyed this week from around the internet.
- I am obsessed with these skin oils. Obsessed.
- Loneliness is a public health issue.
- A gift for fellow lovers of science fiction. You are welcome 🙂
- Further evidence on the benefits of exercise.
- These look tasty.
- These are tasty. Delicious actually. And super easy. I made them for Drew and scored a permanent placement in the wife hall of fame.
- DIY seedlings with a Spring theme.
- A random acts of kindness generator!
- Why do we teach girls its cute to be scared?
- These yoga pants are awesome.
- I hope to visit this Honeybee Sanctuary over my spring break!
(photo by Charlotte’s Got Alot)